Choose the correct answer!
1. Anto : Look!What is that?
Rio : That is a … . It is a very high rocky hill.
d. low land
2. Anto : I think it is … Merapi.
Rio : How… is it?
Anto : It is about 2.911m.
a. mount – high
b. hill – low
c. valley - high
d. low land – wide
3. Bravo : Do you know Bengawan Solo?
Nisa : Yes,of course! It is a (3)…
Bravo : What is it?
Nisa : It is a large (4)… water that … into another river,lake,sea or ocean.
Bravo : How (5)… is it?
Nisa : It is about 640 km long.
4. a. area of – flows
b. stream of – flows
c. place of – stream
d. stream of - flow
5. a. large
6. Java is an … .It is located east of Sumatra island.Its… is about 32.187 square.
a. area – large
b. map – large
c. island – large
d. area of land – long
7. The moon is the earth’s… .It can be seen in the … at …. Its … from the earth is 384.400 kms.
a. sky – satellite – night – far
b. far – night – satellite – far – sky
c. satellite – sky – night – far
d. satellite – night – sky – far
8. Australia is one of the … in the world.It is a … area of land.Its … is about 7.7 millions kms square.
a. continents – very large – large
b. continents – very long – long
c. nations – very large – population
d. island – very large – population
9. The water of Bengawan Solo river is used to … rice field so the farmers can get harvest three times a year well.
10. Mount Merapi is one of the most active … in Indonesia.It … at the end of July 2006.
a. mountain – exploded
b. mountainous – exploded
c. volcanoe – explode
d. volcanoe – exploded
11. The volcanoes make the land …
d. to fertilize
12. It is very good time for … plants.
13. During the dry season,there are almost no rainfall.And even … happen in some places.
14. Sea is a large body of … water.It is smaller than an ocean
15. Cloud is tiny drops of water … in the sky.It results in rainfall.
16. It is an imaginary line in the middle of the earth from west to east.We call it …
a. equivalent line
b. equator line
c. elevation line
d. red line
17. Andri : Can You tell me about island?
Jhony : It is an area of land … by sea. It is … than continent.
a. surrounded – smaller
b. surrounded – bigger
c. covered – smaller
d. covered – bigger
18. The moon … around the earth because it is the earth’s satellite.
19. The … of the moon is not flat but it is very steep.
20. We can see the moon … on the sky at night.
Album Kegiatan II
8 tahun yang lalu